Instructions for entering the International Chamber Music Competition and ICM Regulations
The next International Chamber Music Competition will take place in Pinerolo and Turin from 7 to 13 March 2022. Participants in recent ICM Competitions have included young musicians from Italy, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Korea, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Japan, Great Britain, Greece, India, Ireland, Israel, Kazakstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Norway, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Rumania, Russia, Serbia, Siria, Slovakia, Spain, the USA, South Africa, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, the Ukraine, Hungary, Uzbekistan, and Venezuela.
The competition is open to the following ensembles, the average age of whose members must be no more than 33 on 01/03/2022:
- duo (piano four hands; violin and piano; viola and piano; cello and piano; clarinet and piano)
- trio (violin, cello and pianoforte; clarinet, cello and piano)
- quartet (violin, viola, cello and piano; two violins, viola and cello)
- quintet (two violins, viola, cello and piano; clarinet, two violins, viola and cello; two violins, two violas and cello)
- sextet (two violins, two violas and two cellos.
Entries to the Competition (soon available on the website), which automatically imply acceptance of all points of the Regulations, must be fully and correctly completed and arrive at our email address [email protected] no later than January 14, 2022. The Artistic Committee reserves the right to accept entries arriving after that date at its own discretion.